Panther Trace
About Us
Contact Us
Documents & Forms
Board & Committees
Helpful Links


  • What do I need to do if I want to make alterations to my property?
    Panther Trace is a deed-restricted community, so the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) must approve ALL alterations to the exterior of your home in writing BEFORE you begin. You must submit an Alteration Application with the necessary information to McNeil Management. The ARC meets monthly to review Alteration Applications. Please keep in mind, while the ARC makes every attempt to review applications within 30 days, the HOA declaration allows 45 days for the ARC to respond to your application. You may print an Alteration Application by clicking on the form on the Documents and Forms page of the website. 
  • How do I contact the Panther Trace Clubhouse?
    The clubhouse is owned/operated by the CDD.  Please contact the CDD Recreation Center Manager at (813) 671-8023 or by email at
  • Who do I contact with a concern with the community pool or other common areas?
    The contact person for the CDD for concerns about the community pool or other common areas is Rebecca Rivas. You may contact her by email:, or by phone: (321) 263-0132 x4207.
  • How do I report a violation in the community?
    You may submit an "Enforcement Request Form" to McNeil Management for them to review on their next inspection of the community. You can print the form by going to the Documents and Forms page and clicking on it there.
  • What is the definition of a commercial vehicle?
    Click here to read the HOA's attorney's letter defining commercial vehicle. This letter is also posted on the Documents and Forms page.